- available to order from autumn
- 9cm pot
- 3 × 9cm pots
This perennial dies back to below ground level each year in autumn, then fresh new growth appears again in spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A bigger geranium, which is covered with clear violet-blue flowers, with red veining and a white centre, throughout the summer. Its spreading habit makes it ideal for quick growing, summer groundcover.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.