- available to order from autumn
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: poor or moderately fertile, moist, well-drained neutral to slightly alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
The combination of lustrous, variegated foliage and glowing white summer flowers, makes this recently introduced hebe very sought after - and in fact it has already started to pick up the awards. It offers year-round interest, is easy to grow in both borders and pots, and it flowers over a long period.
- Garden care: Needs minimal pruning. Remove misplaced or frost damaged branches in late spring.