Hedera helix 'Goldchild'
English ivy / common ivy
- available to order from autumn
- 3 lt pot (60cm cane)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: humus-rich, preferably alkaline, moist, well-drained soil (or John Innes No3 potting compost for container-grown plants)
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: October and November
- Hardiness: half hardy
Clusters of yellowish-green autumn flowers and small, lustrous, three to five-lobed, grey-green leaves with bold yellow margins. This versatile, variegated, evergreen climber is ideal as a houseplant or for covering a low wall. For use outdoors chose a sunny site sheltered from cold, drying winds with fertile, moist, well-drained, preferably alkaline soil.
- Garden care: Water regularly during the growing season. Plants may be pruned at any time of the year to keep within bounds.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy
Goes well with
5 litre pot 80-100cm
available to order from autumn