Anthurium Vanilla Champion
(shipped within 2-4 working days)
- 12cm pot - 40cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: periodically throughout the year
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 40cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 15°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant