Chinese money plant / missionary plant
- in stock
(shipped within 7 working days)
- 10.5cm pot 15cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 12cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The glossy green leaves of this relatively low-growing houseplant are rounded and have a slightly fleshy texture. They appear on long, slender stalks and forms a loose, rounded dome, which looks quite structured. A handsome addition to a window-ledge, shelf or work surface, it is also quite low-maintenance and easy to grow.
- Home care: Water moderatly during the warmer months, allowing the surface of the soil to dry out in between, but keep dryer in the winter. Mist with water regularly, and shelter from direct sun in the summer.