scented Chinese jasmine
- 12cm pot | 30cm tall
- £13.59 £16.99
- available to order from autumn
- Standard £5.95
- Position: bright filtered light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: late winter to spring
- Hardiness: tender (will need winter protection)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
This twining climber is much sought-after for its heavenly scented white flowers, which appear en masse in late winter and spring. It makes an excellent conservatory plant where it can be used to clothe an unsightly wall. This one has already been trained onto a hoop, but if given something larger to scramble onto (such as a taller wigwam of canes or a trellis panel), it will soon start to cover it.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery alternative), but we have a wide and wonderful range on our website to choose from.
- Garden care: Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter, and if you wish, you can move it to a sunny patio with shade from midday sun during the summer. Feed every two weeks during the growing season with a balanced liquid fertiliser. Prune to fit the growing frame in late winter or early spring.
Goes well with
In stock (shipped within 2-3 working days)