scented Chinese jasmine
- in stock
- 13cm pot (30cm tall)
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
The photos on this page shows the plant with gift wrap. This is not included in the price, however you may add gift wrap (for an additional charge of £4.95) during the order process.
- Position: bright filtered light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: late winter to spring
- Hardiness: tender (will need winter protection)
- Current Height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
This twining climber is much sought after for is heavenly scented flowers, white flowers, which appear en-masse in late winter and spring. It makes an excellent conservatory where it can be used to clothe an unsightly wall. This one has already been trained onto a bamboo cane, but if given something larger to scramble onto (such as a taller wigwam of canes or a trellis panel), it will soon start to cover it.
- Garden care: Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter, and if you wish, you can move it to a sunny patio with shade from midday sun during the summer. Feed every two weeks during the growing season with a balanced liquid fertiliser. Prune to fit the growing frame in late winter or early spring.