(shipped in 3-5 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
- Position: partial to full shade
- Soil: poor to moderately-fertile,humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: slow-growing
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A slow-spreading, evergreen perennial that forms loose clumps of rough, deep green leaves. In early and midsummer sprays of pure white, tuft-like flowers appear that last for several weeks and these can be dried for flower arrangements. This is a pretty and useful ornamental grass that eventually makes a good groundcover in shadier areas of the garden. It will also thrive in a sunny spot if the soil is reliably moist.
- Garden care: Lift and divide congested colonies between April and June. Remove tatty foliage in early spring.