Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea'
golden creeping jenny
- in stock
(shipped within 1 week)
- 9cm pot
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to August
- Depth of water 0-20cm
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Cheerful, bright yellow, cup-shaped flowers from June to August above a low carpet of rounded, golden-yellow leaves. This gorgeous, golden creeping Jenny is perfect for softening the edges of hard landscaping. Extremely fast growing, it makes an attractive, all year ground cover plant for moist areas of the garden in sun or partial shade for softening pond edges.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant