- 7 litre pot | St Julien A root stock
- In stock (shipped within 3-5 working days)
- Standard £7.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: deep, moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: slow growing
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: half hardy (will need winter protection)
This top-quality dwarfing nectarine is ideal for growing in larger pots, which makes it easy to move to a sheltered spot in the colder months. A freestone type, its orange-red fruits are deliciously sweet and are usually ready to harvest from mid-August. It's the perfect nectarine for growing in smaller gardens or patios.
- Garden care: It's best grown in a warm position - against a sheltered south-facing wall or under glass or polythene would be ideal. When planting incorporate lots of well-rotted garden compost in the planting hole and stake firmly. Prune in summer to reduce the risk of disease.