Osteospermum Blue Eyed Beauty ('Balostlueye') (PBR)
- 2+1 FREE 10.5cm pots
- available to order from spring 2019
- 10.5cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: half hardy (will need winter protection)
These beautiful daisy-like flowers will produce a long-lasting display from early summer to mid-autumn. Their buttermilk yellow 'petals' fade to white at their base, which creates a ring around the contrasting magenta-blue eye. Great for the front of a sunny garden border, or for potting up on the patio.
- Garden care: Avoid winter wet and protect plants in colder areas. Plants grown in pots can be moved to a sheltered spot to overwinter.