Pelargonium 'Don Mila' (PBR)
- in stock
- 12cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: May to November
- Hardiness: tender
Lovely bushy plants with fresh green scalloped shaped leaves, are topped off with clusters of pretty lilac/pink blooms, blotched with a deeper violet shade to create a pelargonium that will add real impact to any summer bedding scheme, patio pots, windowboxes and hanging baskets. A tender plant, it will usually flower non-stop all summer, carrying on well into the autumn, usually until it is hit by the first frost.
- Garden care: Pot up your pelargoniums, but only place them outside in the garden after the risk of frost has passed. Remove the spent flowers as they fade, and keep them well fed using a dilute solution of a high-potash liquid fertiliser (Tomorite is ideal) at regular intervals. If you want to keep them over the winter, move them to a frost free environment and avoid overwatering during the colder months.