Philodendron 'Imperial Red'
(shipped within 1-2 working days)
- 27cm pot - 60cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 60cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 30cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
This tropical-looking house plant, forms a cluster of large, lustrous each with a subtle bronze flush on the upper surface, and a pinkish red reverse.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep drier in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant