Polyscias fruticosa 'Ming'
- available to order from autumn
- 21cm pot - 80cm tall
- Position: bright indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 80cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 22cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The slender, mainly upright stems of this striking, and relatively un-fussy house plant are clothed with fern-like foliage, creating a lush, tropical effect. Please note that the basket pot cover in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water moderately when in growth, allowing the top of the compost to dry out before repeating the process, and keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves occasionally with water and make sure winter temperatures are maintained above 15°C. Repot every couple of years.