Rhododendron 'Percy Wiseman'
- shipped within 3 weeks
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, humus-rich, acid soil or ericaceous compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Splendid, rounded trusses of funnel-shaped, peach-pink and cream flowers in mid- and late spring, fading to creamy-white, and pale green leaves. This compact, evergreen rhododendron is extremely free-flowering. One of the most popular 'yak' hybrids, it's suitable for a sunny shrub border with humus-rich, acid soil or a large container filled with ericaceous compost.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Garden care: Avoid planting too deeply. Apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch of leaf mould around the base of the plant each spring.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten