Sansevieria trifasciata 'Moonshine'
- in stock
(shipped within 1 week)
- 9cm pot - 30cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: ideally bright indirect, but will also tolerate some shade
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 9.5cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The broad, stiffly upright leaves of this structural house plant are a soft silvery-green, and they also infused with faint horizontal bands. Elegant in its simplicity, it looks great in a contemporary setting - and its incredibly easy to look after! The pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot), but they do make excellent potted plants. If you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
Please note: It is quite common for these plants to have small nicks or scars on their leaves. This does not affect their long term health or vigour in any way.
- Home care:The main thing to avoid with this plant is over- watering, so only water (avoiding the crown) when the compost gets quite dry. In winter you can cut back even more and only water every month or two and keep temperatures above 10°C. Repot every few years when the roots start to split the pot.