Spathiphyllum wallisii 'Bellini'
(shipped within 2-4 working days)
- 13cm pot - 30cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The 'peace lily' is a popular, easy to care for houseplant, and it is easy to see why with the white blooms offset against the long glossy green leaves. These blooms can start in spring and last for several months, slowly fading to green. Not only do these stylish plants look good but they also have the added benefit of cleansing the air.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep the compost moist to the touch but do not overwater. Mist the leaves regularly, and clean them with a damp cloth to prevent a build up of dust. Keep away from cold draughts or direct sunlight.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant