Symphoricarpos Magical Sweet ('Kolmaswet') (PBR)
- within 2 weeks
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £4.95
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any fertile, reasonably well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July and August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: In February or March remove any misplaced or crossing branches to maintain a permanent, healthy framework. Maintain species grown as informal, flowering hedges by cutting back the flowered shoots immediately after flowering to strong buds or young lower growth.