- in stock
- 12cm pot - 25cm tall
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £7.95
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good quality potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 25cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The foliage of this unusual but easy to grow house plant, changes shape as the plant matures. Initially the leaves resemble arrows, but in time new leaves will have three to five segment-like fingers. The colouring is quite striking too, being a blend of green and cream. As the plant matures, it also starts to form lax stems, which if given support will eventually start to climb - so the choice is yours! Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Garden care: Keep the plant well watered during the growing season, making sure that all the excess water can drain away freely, and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser (following the manufacturers instructions). Water less often in winter, and maintain a temperature above 15°C. To maintain humidity around the plant, do not place it near a central heating radiator, and mist it regularly with water.