Tulipa 'Lasting Love'
triumph tulip bulbs
- 20 + 10 FREE bulbs
- available to order from summer
- 10 bulbs
- Bulbs (only) £4.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
Produces relatively slender, stunningly coloured flowers, that top tall stems in mid- to late spring. The rich undertones in the petals mean it can be teamed with both near-black tulips and full-bodied, mid-tone reds - and it will look sublime in a bouquet or vase with orange and chartreuse.
- Garden care: From September to December, plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Humans: Harmful if eaten; skin allergen; Pets: Ornamental bulbs - not to be eaten