Tulipa 'Pink Impression'
Darwin hybrid tulip bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 10 bulbs
- 30 bulbs
- Bulbs (only) £4.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
An easy to mix pink, that will add height and colour to the spring bedding display. The flowers are well-shaped and are also very good for cutting and adding to a vase. They have an unusual hint of bronze in the petals, which becomes less noticeable as the flowers age. Sublime.
- Garden care: In September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Humans: Harmful if eaten; skin allergen; Pets: Ornamental bulbs - not to be eaten