- available to order from autumn
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: December to April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Flattened heads of white flowers from December to April, followed by dark blue-black fruit. This lovely, long-flowering laurustinus is perfect for brightening partly shady areas when little else is in flower. Reliable and easy-to-grow, the dark green foliage provides a dense backdrop against which ornamental or feature plants can more easily be seen.
- Garden care: Remove any over-vigorous shoots that threaten the shape of established specimens in early summer, cutting them well back to within the plant's outline.