- in stock
(shipped within 7 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Large, blue-violet or dark violet flowers on arching shoots from April to September and dark green leaves. This prostrate, evergreen shrub is perfect for suppressing weeds on sloping banks or the bare ground under trees. Extremely fast-growing, it's only really suitable for large gardens - for small sites choose Vinca minor.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.