Vinca minor 'Ralph Shugert'
- within 4 weeks
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
For many months from spring to autumn, large violet-blue flowers nestle amongst the yellow-marginned, dark green leaves, putting on a very pretty display. This creeping, evergreen plant, provides valuable groundcover, often in quite inhospitable settings where little else will grow.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.