Vinca minor 'Ralph Shugert'
(shipped in 5-7 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
For many months from spring to autumn, large violet-blue flowers nestle amongst the yellow-margined, dark green leaves, putting on a very pretty display. This creeping, evergreen plant provides valuable groundcover, often in quite inhospitable settings where little else will grow.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.