- Available in 4 weeks
- 9cm pot
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Pretty, pale blue or blue-violet flowers from April to September and lance-shaped, dark green leaves. This pretty, prostrate, evergreen shrub is excellent groundcover for the smaller garden. One of our recommended plants, it's less invasive than Vinca major and grows in any well-drained soil in sun or partial shade.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.