apricot 'Pink Marry'
apricot pink Marry
(shipped in 2-3 working days)
- st julien a 12lt pot
- Oversized £7.95
- Named day £15.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: will tolerate most soils, except very chalky badly drained
- Rate of growth: slow growing
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy (borderline)
From mid-June, this new apricot, will produce a generous crop of red flushed fruit, each with a succulent orange flesh. Grafted onto St Julien A rootstock, it makes a very attractive addition to both the garden or allotment, where it will flourish in freely draining soils in a sunny, sheltered spot.
- Garden care: When planting incorporate lots of well-rotted garden compost in the planting hole and stake firmly. Protect the blossom from frost, and prune in summer to reduce the risk of disease.