Buddleja × weyriana 'Sungold'
- available to order from late spring
- 2 litre pot
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This easy to grow shrub will reward you with a spectacular show throughout the summer, when its clusters of golden yellow flowers appear at the ends of the long, arching branches. The flowers have a deliciously sweet scent, so try to plant it near an entranceway or seating area where you can take full advantage. It is tolerant of most conditions, but will be happiest in a sunny spot with soil that drains freely.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.
Goes well with
2 lt pot (60cm cane)
(shipped in 5-7 working days)