Campanula portenschlagiana 'Ambella Intens Purple'
- in stock
- 10.5cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £7.95
This perennial is semi-evergreen so it can lose some of its leaves in winter. In colder regions or more exposed gardens, it may lose them all, but then fresh new growth appears again in spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, fertile soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: April to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The stand out feature of this new cultivar is the flower colour - and as its name suggests, it's a beautifully rich shade of purple. It's also sent out in bud and flower, so it's ready to shine after being planted straight out in the garden. It makes very decorative border edging, and will offer lots of summer colour to patio pots. Please note the plants come in a plain black pot.
- Garden care: Protect the foliage from slug damage using environmentally friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely.