Chaenomeles × superba 'Pink Lady'
- In stock (shipped within 7-9 working days)
- 3 litre pot
- Standard £5.95
- Named Day £10.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: March to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Delightful, dark pink, cup-shaped flowers from March to May, followed by aromatic, green fruit, and glossy, oval, mid-green leaves. This fabulous flowering quince is perfect for training against a wall or fence in sun or partial shade. Flowering earlier than other varieties, it provides valuable early spring colour for a moderately fertile, well-drained site.
- Garden care: After flowering prune side-shoots to five or six leaves and remove crossing or ill-placed stems. Once established remove excess growth in late spring or summer and cut back all side-shoots to two or three leaves.
Goes well with
Aubrieta Purple Cascade (Cascade Series) F1
approx 400 seeds
In stock (shipped within 1-2 working days)