Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi'
good luck plant
- in stock
- 12cm pot - 45cm tall
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 45cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
An attractive, tropical-looking house plant that is primarily grown for its variegated foliage, which is a beautiful mix of green, cream, yellow and pink. The upright stems form a bushy clump that in time will reach around 1.5 metres in height, and during the warmer months, you may also see sprays of pink flushed flowers, followed by deep purple berries. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 15°C, and repot every couple of years.