Daphne × transatlantica 'Summer Ice'
- in stock
(shipped within 1 week)
- 9cm pot
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: slow-growing
- Flowering period: April to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Keep pruning to a minimum since the plant is very susceptible to die-back. Where necessary after flowering lightly trim back to remove misplaced branches and maintain a compact habit.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin irritant