Dracaena marginata 'Bicolor'
- available to order from midsummer
- 11cm pot - 40cm tall
- Position: prefers light shade, but close to a window
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 40cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 12cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
A popular group of houseplants, this dracaena will not only give you colourful (and structural) foliage throughout the year, but it is also incredibly easy to look after.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter. Misting the leaves with water will help keep the humidity levels high, as well as keeping the leaves dust-free. Repot in spring every couple of years and keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.
- Pets: Harmful if eaten