- available to order from spring 2021
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: poor or moderately fertile, moist, well drained neutral to slightly alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
This is a great shrub for creating year-round interest. It forms a spreading mound of grey-green leaves that are retained throughout the year, and in early and midsummer, clusters of pretty white flowers. It is ideal for urban or coastal gardens as it tolerates a certain amount of pollution and salt-laden air. Plant it in a sheltered spot and avoid winter wet.
- Garden care: Needs minimal pruning. Remove misplaced or frost damaged branches in late spring.