Hydrangea quercifolia Snowflake ('Brido')
- available to order from autumn
- 2 litre pot
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, moderately fertile, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Arching clusters of long-lasting, double white flowers from July to September, pink-tinged with age, and deeply lobed, mid-green leaves. This deciduous, oak-leaved hydrangea is later-flowering than other varieties. With magnificent, bronze-purple autumn foliage, it makes an eye-catching specimen plant for a partly shady border with moist, well-drained soil.
- Garden care: Requires minimal pruning. Where necessary, remove misplaced or diseased shoots in spring.
Goes well with
3 litre pot
(shipped within 1 week)