Narcissus 'Bridal Crown'
double daffodil bulbs
- 20 + 10 FREE bulbs
- available to order from summer
- 10 bulbs
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March and April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 12/14
Forming in loose clusters at the top of the stems, the 4cm wide, creamy-white flowers have a central ruff of orange-yellow segmets, which resembles an ember-like eye. The scent of the blooms is sweet and strong, which makes them all the better for patio pots, lining a pathway or cutting.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm deep and 10cm apart in autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, dead-head the flowers, but do not be tempted to cut back or tidy the foliage after flowering as this will interfere with the bulbs ability to store energy for the following years flowers.