triandrus daffodil bulbs
- available to order from summer 2021
- 10 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March and April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 10/12
An American hybrid with small clusters of two to five nodding, scented, pure white flowers on upright stems. These have slighlty reflexed petals and small, rounded cups that open over quite a long period.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm deep and 10cm apart in autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, dead-head the flowers, but do not be tempted to cut back or tidy the foliage after flowering as this will interfere with the bulbs ability to store energy for the following year's flowers.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant