Narcissus 'Yellow Cheerfulness'
double daffodil bulbs
- available to order from summer
- 10 bulbs
- 30 bulbs
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: March and April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 12/14
Stems of up to four fragrant, double, golden-yellow flowers in March and April and narrow, strap-shaped leaves. These double narcissus look great in small drifts in a mixed or shrub border. Planted 10-15cm (4-6in) deep in early autumn they flower best in full sun in fertile, well-drained soil that remains moist during winter and spring.
- Garden care: Wearing gloves plant bulbs 10-15cm (4-6in) deep from late summer to early autumn. After flowering feed with a balanced fertiliser, dead-head and allow the leaves to die back naturally.