- available to order from autumn
- 2 litre pot
- Position: any, from full sun to full shade
- Soil: tolerates most
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Rosettes of glossy, dark green leaves with serrated edges form dense mats of eyecatching groundcover in sun or shade. In early summer upright clusters of tiny, white flowers contrast beautifully with the dark green foliage. Japanese spurge is perfect for carpeting bare areas of earth between deciduous shrubs or trees.
- Garden care: Lift and divide congested colonies in autumn or spring.