Sansevieria trifasciata 'Golden Flame'
- available to order from spring
- 14cm pot - 35cm tall
- Standard £5.95
- Position: ideally bright indirect light, but will also tolerate some shade
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 35cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The chunky leaves of this easy to grow indoor plant form in an upright rosette, which gives the plant a distinctive silhouette, and as each leaf is tiger-striped and also banded with a generous splash of gold, the overall effect is also really colourful.
The pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot), but they do make excellent potted plants. If you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
Please note: it is quite common for these plants to have small nicks or scars on their leaves. This does not affect their long-term health or vigour in any way.
- Home care: The main thing to avoid with this plant is overwatering, so only water (avoiding the crown) when the compost gets quite dry. In winter you can cut back even more and only water every month or two and keep temperatures above 10°C. Repot every few years when the roots start to split the pot.
- Pets: Harmful if eaten
Goes well with
Ø16cm × h16cm
(shipped in 2-4 working days)