- available to order from spring
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun
- Soil: poor to moderately fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: July to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (will need protection in cold winters)
A compact rounded shrub with woolly young shoots and (when crushed) aromatic, grey-white foliage. In mid to late summer small, yellow button-like flowers hover above on wiry stems. Perfect for a sheltered, sunny, well-drained border or gravel garden.
- Garden care: Remove the faded flower-heads along with any straggly shoots in autumn. In early spring cut back the flowered shoots to within 2.5cm (1in) of the old growth.