- available to order from spring 2021
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection in cold areas)
In late spring and early summer, this bushy evergreen shrub is smothered in clusters of of dark blue flowers among small, dark green, glossy leaves. It looks great in the middle of a south or west-facing mixed border, or as a specimen at the edge of a terrace or path. It requires protection from cold, drying winds.
- Garden care: Each year after the plant has flowered, take out any dead, diseased or damaged shoots. Apply a 5-7cm mulch of well-rotted organic matter around the base of the plant in autumn.