- available to order from winter
- 2.5 litre pot - 1.2m
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (needs winter protection)
An attractive woody, evergreen climber with rich, dark green leaves which turn bronze in winter. Clusters of fragrant, pure white flowers are produced from mid- to late summer. It is best grown against a warm, sunny wall in milder areas or in a greenhouse or conservatory in areas prone to severe frosts.
- Garden care: After flowering has finished prune back to fit the available space. In frost-prone areas, grow in pots of loam-based potting compost such as John Innes No.2 and move to a frost-free spot in winter.