- 20 + 10 FREE bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 10 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
Pointed pinkish-lilac petals open to yellow-centred star-shaped flowers, which top the slim stems in mid- to late spring. These lightly scented flowers look wonderful in clusters threading through gravel gardens, rockeries or an alpine bed. This tulip is one of the few that do not need to be lifted each year as it will spread to form good-sized clumps.
- Garden care: In late summer or autumn plant bulbs 10-15cm deep in fertile, well-drained soil. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy