fosteriana tulip bulbs
- available to order from autumn 2021
- 10 bulbs
- 30 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
Lemon yellow petals, each with a wide, creamy white band around their outer edges, form yellow-centred, bowl-shaped flowers in mid-spring.
- Garden care: In September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy