Vinca minor 'Illumination'
- 3 × 9cm pots
- available to order from spring
- 9cm pot
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any but very dry soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Marvellous, mid-blue flowers from April to September and glossy, golden leaves with dark green margins. This striking, variegated, evergreen plant is excellent groundcover for a small, sunny border. Introduced in 2001, the trailing stems are ideal for softening hard landscaping or for spilling over the edges of a hanging basket.
- Garden care: To prevent the plant from becoming invasive cut back any unwanted shoots in spring.