- Available in 4 weeks
- 14cm pot - 40cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: light shade
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 40cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
This fleshy fern-like plant has glossy leaflets that zigzag out from the stout central stem. It has a distinctly upright habit, so is great if you want foliage that wont take up too much space. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Avoid over-watering by allowing the top of the compost to get dry before watering again. Water less in winter. Mist the leaves with water regularly and maintain temperatures above 15°C. Repot every few years in spring.