- available to order from late summer
- 2 litre pot
- Standard £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: poor or moderately fertile, moist, well drained neutral to slightly alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Masses of lavender tinted, white flower spikes appear from summer to autumn on slender purple stems. This tough, long-flowering, spreading shrub has slender, lustrous, evergreen leaves and is an ideal low-maintenance choice for a border in sun or partial shade. In autumn and winter the foliage colour intensifies, and hues of deep plum emerge. It is salt and pollution tolerant and therefore suitable for city or coastal gardens.
- Garden care: Needs minimal pruning. Remove misplaced or frost damaged branches in late spring.