Iris 'Harmony' (Reticulata)
- 50 + 25 FREE bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 25 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: well-drained, moderately fertile, neutral to slightly alkaline soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: January to February
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 5/+
This hybrid has relatively large, royal blue flowers with a striped white throat and a bright yellow central band on the falls. The crests have a slightly feathered edge, creating a softly ruffled effect.
- Garden care: Plant bulbs 5cm deep in the autumn in a sunny spot in well-drained soil. Water moderately while they are actively growing and feed with a general purpose fertiliser. Keep reasonably dry during their dormant period.
- Harmful if eaten