- available to order from summer
- 20 bulbs
- 60 bulbs
- Bulbs (only) £4.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: February to March
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 7/8
Star-shaped, pale blue flowers, which have a darker stripe along the length of their petals, appear in late winter or early spring from narrow, strap-like foliage. Scilla mischtschenkoana is well-suited for woodland and rock gardens, border edges, and tree pits where they will naturalise quite happily to create a stunning blanket of colour.
- Garden care: Plant bulbs 8-10cm deep and 8-10cm apart in autumn, in clumps or naturalistic drifts where they can remain undisturbed for several years.
- Harmful if eaten
Goes well with
2 litre pot
(shipped in 2-3 working days)