Trachelospermum jasminoides Winter Ruby ('Trared') (PBR)
- available to order from late autumn
- 2 lt pot (20-25cm)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to August
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
A new variety with wine red autumn foliage.
- Garden care: After flowering has finished prune back to fit the available space. In frost prone areas, grow in pots of loam-based potting compost, such as John Innes No2 and move to a sheltered spot in winter.